Friday, June 24, 2011

"...Fearfully and Wonderfully Made..."

There are a few things that as I've grown up I've come to terms with. No, I'm not saying I don't have some slip up from time to time, I'm only human, but I'm saying I've realized that I am more special than what I think I am.

Have you ever thought... "Oh if only I was this way"... or "Oh if only I looked this way..." Besides this being annoying to any guy your telling it to... It's annoying to God. How dare us insult the Almighty Creator who made us the way we are... we are just plain rude and ignorant. 

Like it says in Psalms 139:14
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, 
I know that full well."

Why don't we follow that ourselves... why don't we just praise Him for the way we are and who we are instead of looking at the negative. I guess this calls for humility. Allowing ourselves to realize that we are beautiful, smart, and have so many qualities that we don't even see because we are too busy looking at the negative. 

So lets try today... to look at how "...Fearfully and WONDERFULLY made..." we really are. Say something positive about yourself. And be glad and SO happy that the Creator of all things DESIGNED you specially. 

Love you all. And I hope you all have a wonderful Friday afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment