Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hey momma! Happy Mothers Day.

The day that goes to the person that means so much to me. To the person that is apart of me. From the person I strive to be. And to the person who loves me for me. I love you Mommy.


Everyone go enjoy your GREAT mothers! They are so awesome for who they are and especially for all they do for us.


A really funny quote from Meet The Parents:
 Jack Byrnes: "My Mother", by Jack Byrnes. You gave me life / You gave me milk / You gave me courage / Your name was Angela (Pamela) / The angel from Heaven" 


A mother is someone with whom you may not see eye to eye,
but is someone who will always walk with you arm in arm.

A mother makes your heart happy.

A mother understands when no one else can!

Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had...
and dealing with fears you didn't know existed.

Love you so much Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment