Monday, April 11, 2011

Am I allowed to post two blogs in one day?

So after I posted my last blog I forgot that I really wanted to post pictures from this weekend.  This weekend at Mississippi State was the annual SUPER BULLDOG WEEKEND! And it was awesome... so I just wanted to post some pictures of my friends and I! 
My lovely boyfriend and I at the State baseball game vs. Florida.

One of my very best friends from high school, Lindsay :)



Some of my best friends!

Some more of my best friends at Sigma Phi Epsilon's Wild Wild West party!

"The Katie(ey)'s"- Love y'all.
GREAT friends at the crawfish brunch at Sig Ep.

More best friends! Erin and Mary Alice!

Truly an amazing boyfriend!

 I am so blessed beyond measure to have great friends. 

Have a wonderful day on this beautiful Monday that God has made!

No comments:

Post a Comment