Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Junior Status Baby

Well hey there. I am so sorry that I have not been keeping up with my blogging! There has been so much going on here in Starkville, NO not the exciting kind of things that keep me busy... but NON stop studying. The library has consumed my life for the past 3 days... just call me a hermit... haha. WELL not anymore.
Today I finished my last exam. YAYAY! so exciting. And yes like my title entails... I am a JUNIOR. Crazy... it seriously feels like yesterday I was a young scared freshman starting a new series in my life and now this experience is close to an end. Though that scares the heck out me I'm reminded that there is a whole new world that awaits for me. 
God's plan for my life is working as we speak... and it only gets better. I AM SO pumped and blessed to have a living powerful God! Thank goodness for His amazing life.  
I can't wait to start this summer... and I promise you I will be keeping up with this blog! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! YAY for summer time!


Love your newly (I know corny haha) JUNIOR,
Katie 


p.s. go check out my friend Katie St. John's blog! Its brand new and it is so interesting to see what she is doing this summer in Spain!
http://kvstjohn.blogspot.com/2011/04/beginning.html?spref=tw

No comments:

Post a Comment