Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Domestication.

While becoming more domesticated has become one of my new hobbies... as you'll see by these next few pictures... I do miss the occasional just pick up at the store and nibble on food. But the sense of accomplishment has taken toll on me and I can't stop. haha. I guess all will end once I move into the house. Hopefully the boyfriend won't mind me using his kitchen a time or two. I bet he won't if he gets a bite of it. Haha. Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday. My Wednesday will consist of homework, laundry, and putting together my things for recruitment 2011! WOo! Go greek. I cannot wait till August 5th. 

 Oreo Cookie's. NOMMY.
 The finished project definitely didn't look like the picture, but close enough haha.
Thank you www.veryculinary.com

YUMMY BBQ onion rings. My sister loved them. 

Well  I hope you all have a great day. Go out there and try being domesticated. It's kinda fun. HAHA. 
P.s. Go visit the new website I'm obsessed with... 
http://pinterest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment