Friday, July 1, 2011

Traveling.

Well this weekend is yet another wedding. How many people these days are going to get married. Haha. Kidding. What girl could really resist not going to a wedding and fascinating about her own wedding one day. I mean... I'm guilty as charged. Haha.  
(I'm kinda sorta obsessed with green neutral colors. Haha.)

And Lace :)

(Sorry for all your boys who are freaked out at the moment)


Anyways, this weekend will be an adventure. We are currently on the coast (we being my boyfriend and I) and will be going to a wedding on Saturday (yay KELSEY AND DAVE), then if all goes well we will be heading to Orange Beach, AL for a couple of days to hang out with some great friends.

Then next week is when the real fun starts. No, it's not that fact that I have school work to attend to, BUT that I will be heading for my first time experience to Las Vegas, Nevada. Pray for me. Haha. It'll be a really fun time. Especially because we will be re-celebrating my really great friend Mary Alice Howard's 21st birthday! WOOO. 



Anyways. That is all for now. Not really any great stories, but just an update on my boring, yet sometimes exciting life. Haha. Love you all. 
PICTURES OF: this weekend, the beach, and Vegas SOON TO COME. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment