Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Packing and Being my ADD self.

 


TODAY. I am packing for Las Vegas and studying my Meteorology materials. Since I'm ADD and all I decided to make a collage of some of my friends. Haha. Trying to stay productive, but it's so hard when so much is on my mind. 
LATER. I will be greeting my friends who will be on the Las Vegas trip as well. We are all celebrating our good friend Mary Alice's birthday again. Haha. This will be a trip that we will never forget.

  Mary Alice is the one in the middle.

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN MARY. LOVE YOU.



"Contentment comes in being comfortable with your own gifts and not longing for someone else's... give God the glory for what you have been given."

Thank the Lord every day that you are even alive. That you get the chance to preach His Words and The Gospel to those around you and share this freedom that we've found in Christ. It's such an amazing gift and the only gift that ever matters, so why wouldn't we want to share this great freedom we have found? Don't keep it to yourself. SHOUT it out. We are free in Christ. 

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment